COSMETOLOGY COURSE OVERVIEW
We prepare our students (or as we call them, Future Professionals) for careers in the beauty industry as licensed cosmetologists. Students are guided by our Learning Leaders through the Cosmetology program’s three levels—Core, Adaptive and Creative—taking on more advanced techniques and building real-world skills and confidence as they move through each stage.
Learn the fundamentals in the classroom and practice your skills on mannequinn heads. Your Core Learning Leader will guide you every step of the way.
Technical Areas Covered Include:
- Braiding, up-styling and finishing
- Perming and smoothing hair
- Hair coloring and lightening
- Precision haircutting skills
- Manicure, pedicure, makeup and facials
- Practice on real people in a salon-like environment
- Perfect your skills with help from Learning Leaders
- Work independently (under the supervision of a Learning Leader)
- Prepare a career portfolio
- Prepare to pass the State Board test
- Develop speed and prepare to start your career
- Optional course of intensive study for highest-achieving Future Professionals
Start Your Beauty Career
Enroll Now For ONLY $100
Have More Questions?
We have the answers, just fill out the info below and we will contact you directly for help.